Battered by inflation and rising costs, employees are asking for more financial support. Higher wages and richer rewards and benefits aren’t always feasible, but there are still steps employers can take to help their people manage debt and develop sound financial strategies.
- Employee financial stress and why it matters
- What employees say they want to support their financial wellbeing priorities
- How to develop a financial wellbeing strategy
- Real solutions that can enhance employee financial resiliency
- Proven engagement tactics to support your programs
We will allow time to address audience questions.
About our speakers
Ruth Hunt | Ruth is a Principal in Buck’s Engagement practice and specializes in helping companies align their programs to enhance wellbeing and support business vision and workforce goals. A frequent speaker on total rewards, she helps companies outline their strategy, align levers for shared accountability and informed consumerism, and creatively drive employee action.
Tom Kelly | Tom is a Principal in the Health practice and Voluntary Benefits practice leader. For over 20 years Tom has helped some of the country’s largest and most respected employers design voluntary benefit programs that deliver on business objectives and drive greater employee engagement.